Due to COVID-19, the APEGS office is closed and staff is working remotely until further notice. Our response time may be longer than usual. We appreciate your patience, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Applications for Engineers

Choose the option below that applies to you.

Engineer-in-training - Canadian graduate

If you have a CEAB accredited bachelor degree in engineering, follow this process.

Engineer-in-training - International graduate 

If your bachelor level education is from outside Canada, OR if you graduated from a non-CEAB accredited Canadian engineering program, follow this process.

All international graduate inquiries must go to questions-academicreview@apegs.ca 

Professional Member 

If you are currently licensed as a member-in-training with APEGS, follow this process.

Inter-Association Mobility

If you are currently licensed as a professional member, member-in-training, engineering licensee (or equivalent), geoscience licensee (or equivalent) in another Canadian jurisdiction, follow this process. 

International Mobility

If you have a professional designation in Australia, Hong Kong, Ireland, Mexico or United States, read the page titled International Mobility to see if you are elligible for this process.

Temporary Licensee

If you are a Professional Engineer in Texas or have a Cedula in Mexico, read the page entitled Temporary Licenee to see you are eligible for this licence.

Engineering Licensee

This registration category is available for these two scenarios:

a) If you do not have a bachelor level education in engineering, but you have professional experience in engineering, or

b) If you were assessed as an engineer-in-training and you have deficiencies that need to be fulfilled, or you were denied, then you may qualify for engineering licensee. 

Note: If you are not sure if you meet the academic requirements for engineer-in-training, you should apply as an engineer-in-training anyway and see what the results are. If your result shows that you do not meet the academic requirements, your options would be to fulfill the deficiencies, or apply as an engineering licensee. The engineering licensee application is reduced by the engineer-in-training application fee in this case. 

Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan
Regulating the professions. Protecting the public.

T 306-525-9547 F 306-525-0851 Toll Free 1-800-500-9547

APEGS acknowledges that it regulates the engineering and geoscience professions in the jurisdiction of Saskatchewan which is comprised of portions of lands from Treaties 2, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10, the territories of the Nêhiyawak (Cree), Anihšināpēk (Salteaux), Dene, Dakota, Lakota and Nakoda nations, and the homeland of the Métis Nation.