Due to COVID-19, the APEGS office is closed and staff is working remotely until further notice. Our response time may be longer than usual. We appreciate your patience, and we apologize for the inconvenience.
Image and Identity Board
The Image and Identity Board has been established to promote the value of engineering & geoscience within the professions and to the public, through leadership and service by:
- Informing members and the public of Association activities.
- Encouraging the participation of members in Association activities.
- Raising the profile of the professions.
- Developing and overseeing the delivery of programs/activities of benefit to members.
- Encouraging equitable participation in the professions.
- Providing a means for technical input and communication on public policy issues of concern to the professions.
- Developing policy related to Board responsibilities.
The Image and Identity Board is the APEGS President-Elect who serves as Chair; the Councillors responsible for committee liaison; and the Chairs of each committee reporting to the Board.
The Image and Identity Board meets between Council meetings, normally five times per year. Additional meetings may be called as necessary to properly conduct Board business. A master meeting schedule is developed jointly by Council and the Boards following each annual general meeting.
Committees Reporting to the Image and Identity Board
The following committees report to the Image and Identity Board:
- Communications and Public Relations
- Connection and Involvement
- Equity and Diversity
- Professional Edge
Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan
Regulating the professions. Protecting the public.