Due to COVID-19, the APEGS office is closed and staff is working remotely until further notice. Our response time may be longer than usual. We appreciate your patience, and we apologize for the inconvenience.
Professional Development Committee (PDC)
The Professional Development Committee has been established to provide Professional Development opportunities for APEGS members by:
- Developing, facilitating, promoting and maintaining professional development opportunity activities such as PD Days, Town Halls, etc.;
- Providing ethics training opportunities by:
- Providing ethics moments for APEGS Council, Board and Committee meetings and for members in general upon request,
- Developing the annual online ethics modules, and
- Developing the annual in-person ethics presentation;
- Supporting the library grant program to the University of Regina and University of Saskatchewan;
- Facilitating the annual meeting professional development activities; and
- Supporting learned and technical society continuing education activities through promotion and sponsorship.
The Professional Development Committee is made up of all levels of APEGS members, as well as members of the public.
The Professional Development Committee meets 3 to 4 times a year for 1.5 hours (lunch meetings) and the event planning sub-committee meets several times a year for 1 hour.
Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan
Regulating the professions. Protecting the public.