Due to COVID-19, the APEGS office is closed and staff is working remotely until further notice. Our response time may be longer than usual. We appreciate your patience, and we apologize for the inconvenience.
The movie Dream Big: Engineering Our World and educational resources are available as follows:
Teachers can access the movie and additional videos on ROVER, which also shows how they fit with the curriculum for specified grades by searching.
The public can find the movie on Netflix and access the educator guide with lesson plans and additional videos at dreambigfilm.com.
Engineering and Geoscience Scholarships Available
Eight academic scholarships recognize leadership and volunteerism among students currently enrolled in engineering or geoscience.
- Six scholarships of $1,875 (three for each university) for current students of any field of engineering.
- Two scholarships of $1,875 (one for each university) for current students of any field of geoscience.
- Two scholarships of $3,200 (one for each university) for women in engineering.
- Two scholarships of $3,200 (one for each university) for women in geoscience.
Entrance BursariesSix bursaries are aimed at encouraging and assisting high school graduates entering the study of engineering or geoscience.
- Two bursaries of $4,000 (one for each university) to be applied towards first-year tuition in any field of engineering for a self-identified indigenous student.
- Two bursaries of $3,000 (one for each university) to be applied towards first-year tuition in any field of geoscience for a self-identified indigenous student.
- Two bursaries of $4,000 (one for each university) to be applied towards first-year tuition in any field of engineering for a student of any background.
Cut off dates to apply vary by university, award type, and field. Refer to each university’s website below for more information and to apply.
Doctoral Awards, Master's Awards, and Undergraduate Awards 14 monetary awards to women studying engineering in Canada
The Canadian Academy of Engineering (CAE) has partnered with the SAE Foundation Canada to offer an undergraduate scholarship in transportation and mobility engineering and an award for university students’ outstanding aerospace design. The CAE Bruce Aubin SAE Aerospace Design Award will be valued at $800, and the CAE William G. Belfry Memorial SAE Scholarships is $2000. The award and scholarship will be given annually to top engineering students from across Canada.
Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan
Regulating the professions. Protecting the public.