Due to COVID-19, the APEGS office is closed and staff is working remotely until further notice. Our response time may be longer than usual. We appreciate your patience, and we apologize for the inconvenience.
Student Development Committee (SDC)
The Student Development Committee has been established to promote and encourage science and engineering to engineering/geoscience students and engineering/geoscience faculty and liaise with students and faculty at other related post-secondary institutions through participation in activities such as:
- Career Days - post secondary.
- Student awards and scholarships/prizes, gold medals.
- Promotion of engineering and geoscience education equity.
- Financial assistance to approved student activities.
- Mentorship programs and career information sessions.
- Information sessions on benefits and requirements for engineering and geoscience professional registration.
- Development of a Student Associate website.
The Student Development Committee is made up of all levels of APEGS members, as well as members of the public.
The Student Development Committee meets approximately 5 times per year for 1 hour.
Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan
Regulating the professions. Protecting the public.