Student Development Committee (SDC)
The Student Development Committee has been established to promote and encourage science and engineering to engineering/geoscience students and engineering/geoscience faculty and liaise with students and faculty at other related post-secondary institutions through participation in activities such as:
- Career Days - post secondary.
- Student awards and scholarships/prizes, gold medals.
- Promotion of engineering and geoscience education equity.
- Financial assistance to approved student activities.
- Mentorship programs and career information sessions.
- Information sessions on benefits and requirements for engineering and geoscience professional registration.
- Development of a Student Associate website.
The Student Development Committee is made up of all levels of APEGS members, as well as members of the public.
The Student Development Committee meets approximately 5 times per year for 1 hour.
Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan
Achieving a Safe & Prosperous Future Through Engineering & Geoscience