Due to COVID-19, the APEGS office is closed and staff is working remotely until further notice. Our response time may be longer than usual. We appreciate your patience, and we apologize for the inconvenience.
Protecting Yourself as a Gravity Pipe Engineer or Inspector
December 4, 2019 in Saskatoon December 5, 2019 in Regina
The Canadian Concrete Pipe and Precast Association is pleased to offer this informational seminar for both government agencies and consulting engineering firms. Learn from industry professionals on how to specify both rigid and flexible underground pipe systems.
Cost: FREE OF CHARGE (Continental breakfast starting at 7:30am & buffet lunch will be provided)
- SASKATOON, SK - Weds Dec 4, 2019 | Sheraton Cavalier Saskatoon Hotel, 612 Spadina Crescent E
- REGINA, SK - Thurs Dec 5, 2019 | Delta Regina, 1919 Saskatchewan Drive
At the end of this seminar you will have a better understanding of:
▪ Assessment of pipe systems
▪ Rigid and flexible pipe design
▪ Rigid and flexible pipe installation
▪ Trenching issues
▪ Quality and inspection
▪ Precast Concrete Boxes
Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan
Regulating the professions. Protecting the public.