Due to COVID-19, the APEGS office is closed and staff is working remotely until further notice. Our response time may be longer than usual. We appreciate your patience, and we apologize for the inconvenience.
Government of Saskatchewan Capital Spending Initiatives - Virtual Business Conference & AGM
Tuesday, June 2, 2020
A strong line-up of SK government speakers share information about key upcoming capital projects.
- SaskPower—Grant Ring, VP, Procurement & Supply Chain
- MHI—Fred Antunes, Deputy Minister
- Central Services—Harlan Kennedy, E.D., Project Management & Delivery
- Parks, Culture & Sport—Byron Davis, E.D., Infrastructure and Capital Planning Branch
- Education—Phil Pearson, E. D. Infrastructure
- Health—Billie-Jo Morrissette, ADM / Brad Williams, Director, Infrastructure
- And more!
For more information and registration:
Registration Deadline: May 29, 2020
Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan
Regulating the professions. Protecting the public.