Due to COVID-19, the APEGS office is closed and staff is working remotely until further notice. Our response time may be longer than usual. We appreciate your patience, and we apologize for the inconvenience.
Victor Canada - The New Normal: Navigating COVID-19 Webcast
October 22, 2020
The pandemic has affected every aspect of our lives and design firms face unique challenges as a result of COVID-19. During our Victor webcast, "The new normal: Navigating COVID-19," a panel of leading legal and insurance experts will discuss various issues and share best practices to help you transition during these unprecedented times.
This 90-minute session will include a discussion on contractual issues, recent legal developments and trends relating to limitation periods and dispute resolution methods. Our experts will also look at how COVID-19 is impacting the delivery of field services and its potential impact on claims.
- Gary Gibbs, Partner, Gibbs & Associates;
- Ray Short, Vice-President, Executive General Adjuster, Charles Taylor Adjusting;
- Vanessa Reakes, Principal, SHK Law Corporation;
- Karen Corrigan, Vice-President, Architects & Engineers Claims, Victor Canada;
- Corinne McIntosh, Underwriting Specialist, Architects & Engineers Underwriting; Victor Canada.
For more information and registration: https://www.victorinsurance.ca/en/pl/learning/webinars-webcasts/pl-architects-engineers-webcast.html?utm_term=REGISTER%20ONLINE%20TODAY%21&utm_campaign=INVITATION%3A%20Join%20us%20for%20a%20complimentary%20Practice%20%2526%20Risk%20Management%20webcast%20on%20October%2022%20at%201%20p.m.%20ET%21&utm_content=email&utm_source=Act-On+Software&utm_medium=email&cm_mmc=Act-On%20Software-_-email-_-INVITATION%3A%20Join%20us%20for%20a%20complimentary%20Practice%20%2526%20Risk%20Management%20webcast%20on%20October%2022%20at%201%20p.m.%20ET%21-_-REGISTER%20ONLINE%20TODAY%21
There is a mandatory policy number field in the registration form for the Victor Canada webcast.
- If you are not a policyholder with Victor and wish to take part in the webcast, please enter policy # 111111.
- If you are an existing policyholder, please enter your Victor policy number.
Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan
Regulating the professions. Protecting the public.