Due to COVID-19, the APEGS office is closed and staff is working remotely until further notice. Our response time may be longer than usual. We appreciate your patience, and we apologize for the inconvenience.
Engineers and Geoscientists BC’s Virtual Annual Conference
October 21 - 23, 2020
Engineers and Geoscientists BC’s virtual annual conference is taking place from Wednesday, October 21 to Friday, October 23, 2020. This year’s annual conference will include an all access pass to:
- 40 sessions and more than 60 speakers;
- 10 professional development streams: Engineering and Geoscience in the Resource Sector, Environmental Engineering and Geoscience, Municipal Engineering, Emerging Professional, Management, Regulatory Affairs, Structural, Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, Better Business, Diversity and Inclusion; and
- Unlimited on-demand access to most conference sessions after the event
- Keynote Speakers:
- Dr. Roberta Bondar, the first Canadian woman and first-ever neurologist in space
- Bob Joseph, Founder and President of Indigenous Corporate Training
- Dr. Sheryl Staub-French, P.Eng., Associate Dean of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion at UBC
The virtual nature of the annual conference is ideal for professionals working remotely, and can be accessed anywhere.
To learn more about the sessions, speakers, and to register, visit: egbc.ca/conference.
Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan
Regulating the professions. Protecting the public.