Due to COVID-19, the APEGS office is closed and staff is working remotely until further notice. Our response time may be longer than usual. We appreciate your patience, and we apologize for the inconvenience.
CEMI - Revolutionary Ammonium Nitrate Variable Energy Explosive Webinar
February 23, 2021
Join Mark Sherry (President) and Chris Preston (VP, Research and Development) to learn about a new explosives grade ammonium nitrate (Nexil) used in the manufacture of commercial explosives.
- The benefits of using NexilFO vs. current explosive products
- Opportunity to change the explosives supply chain for mining and construction
- Demonstration of a pilot plant used for the production of Nexil samples
- Testing that has been completed (MSDS compliant)
- Your opportunity to become a partner, investor, or end-user
For more information and registration: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/revolutionary-ammonium-nitrate-variable-energy-explosive-tickets-139754370083
Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan
Regulating the professions. Protecting the public.