Apply for membership  |  Login

International Mobility - Texas

Professional Engineer (PE) in the state of Texas, USA

If you are licenced as a PE in Texas or a Cedula in Mexico you may be eligible to register as a Temporary Licensee. For details on the requirements and application process go to the Temporary Licensee page. For a full explanation of registration alternatives for US applicants, go the International Mobility - United States web page.

If you do not qualify as a temporary licensee, follow the application process on the International Engineering Graduates and Professional Member pages.  


Related Links

Temporary Licensee
International Engineering Graduates
Professional Member

Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan
Achieving a Safe & Prosperous Future Through Engineering & Geoscience