APEGS’ Operations During CoVID-19
During the COVID-19 pandemic, APEGS is committed to preventing the spread of the COVID-19 virus and to safeguarding the health of the public, applicants, members and staff.
As a result, the following steps continue to be taken:
- The APEGS office remains closed (effective 5 p.m. on March 23, 2020).
- APEGS staff members continue to work remotely. However, a limited number of staff members have returned to the office with appropriate safety protocols as a pilot on September 8, 2020. APEGS will determine a course of action further to this pilot.
- APEGS has cancelled in-person events and will not be organizing in-person events in the foreseeable future. Events are being delivered virtually through Microsoft Teams or by other means.
- Information about events is being provided directly to members and registrants and continues to be available on the APEGS website at www.apegs.ca.
- Regardless of whether staff members are working remotely or at the office, they are responding to email and telephone messages to maintain operations as well as possible under the pandemic circumstances.
Please be aware that there will continue to be delays in responding to inquiries and processing applications. We apologize for the inconvenience and delays during this difficult time and ask for your patience.
Contact information for APEGS continues to be:
Tel: (306) 525-9547
Toll-free: 1-800-500-9547 (Canada and USA)