Mandatory Ethics Training
Starting January 1, 2019 APEGS members are required to obtain at least one hour of verifiable ethics training. How can members meet this obligation?
There are many activities you may already be involved with:
- Law and Ethics Seminar
- Professional Development Days ethics courses
- Employer provided programs (e.g. reviews of corporate policies on privacy, use of corporate computers, client relations, anti-corruption, respectful workplace)
- Teaching an ethics course
- Review of ethics at meetings (attendance, duration and topic to be recorded)
- Online ethics modules
- Attendance at other ethics conferences/workshops
- Continuing education offerings related to ethics
APEGS offers ethics training - If your organization is interested in hosting an ethics training session for your employees or members, contact the APEGS office. To arrange a booking, please contact Jolene Arthur at email@example.com
Coming in April – APEGS online ethics module – free to all APEGS members.