- How to Apply (Individuals)
- Technical Exams
To be eligible to write technical exams, you must have had an academic assessment and been assigned exams by the Academic Review Committee.
APEGS is now offering technical exams online through Engineers and Geoscientists British Columbia (EGBC). You must review all exam information on EGBC.ca in preparation for these exams.
Deadline to submit Spring/Summer 2023 exam applications to APEGS is February 24, 2023.
Technical Exams are offered twice per year in the Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter. Information regarding Technical Exams can be found here.
- Exam Application Form – Spring/Summer 2023
- Exam List Spring/Summer 2023
- Exam fees
- Exam dates and times will be posted on the EGBC website once they are scheduled.
- Candidate Guide for Online Exams
- You can find examples of past exams on the Engineers & Geoscientists British Columbia (EGBC) website found here.
- There are also recommended textbooks for each subject in the Canadian Engineering Qualification Board (CEQB) Syllabi, which can be found here.
Fundamentals of Engineering Exam (FE) OR Fundamentals of Geology Exam (FG)
As an alternative to writing three confirmatory exams, engineers may instead opt to take the Fundamentals of Engineering Exam (NCEES). Geoscientists assigned the confirmatory exams may opt to take the Fundamentals of Geology Exam as an alternative.