This portal can be accessed by all current and former members, as well as applicants and anyone else who has registered for any event with APEGS in the past.
If you have not yet applied to APEGS, please visit the Apply section of our site before proceeding.Apply – Individuals Apply – Businesses
Members can use their APEGS login to sign into the portal here. Once logged in, you can access a variety of important information, such as:
- Member information (including name on record, registration and contact information)
- Applications and application status
- Subscriptions (communications)
- Fee payments
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) reporting
- Volunteering and committees (sign-up to volunteer or access current committee information)
- If applicable, Permission to Consult and Certificate of Authorization (C of A) information (for C of As, the list of all engineers/geoscientists responsible and their field of practice)
- Events calendar
To access APEGS Central, click “Login” in the top right corner of any page on this website. You will need your five-digit file number or registration number (use a preceding zero if your registration number is only four digits) and a password.
Members and applicants who have never used the portal can have a password sent to the email address on file with APEGS. Simply select “Login” above right, then click “Forgot Password”. If you do not know what email address you have on record with APEGS, please Contact Us.
For more detailed instructions on how to sign into the portal, click here.
Login instructions for Certificate of Authorization (C of A) Official Representatives can be found here.