- This event has passed.
ACEC-SK Leadership Certification Program – Course Three
July 26 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Course Three Details
Leadership: Inclusive Leadership
Presenter: Jillian Krushcell
Date: July 26, 2022
Time: 9:00 – 12:00 pm
Inclusive leadership is defined as the capacity to manage and lead a heterogeneous group of people efficiently, while respecting their uniqueness in an empathetic, bias-free way. The creation of a truly inclusive organizational culture starts with the example set by your leadership team. This workshop provides key tools to enable leaders to intentionally create inclusive spaces for your diverse employees.
- Why diversity and inclusion contributes to strong business performance
- Inclusive language principles
- Understanding bias
- Cultivating psychological safety
- Becoming a diversity and inclusion champion
- Employee support programs
Click here for course details and registration.
- July 26
9:00 am - 12:00 pm