- This event has passed.
ACEC-SK Leadership Certification Program – Course Two
June 14 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Course Two Details
Leadership: Leading Intentionally
Presenter: Gord Dmytriw
Date: June 14, 2022
Time: 9:00-3:30 pm
Intentional leaders take responsibility for developing their own leadership styles. While this might seem obvious, how many of us lead “by the seat of our pants”, using our intuitive skills to lead our teams? Roles of a Leader (ROL) is an interactive course that introduces participants to the eight roles a leader plays and provokes them to apply these roles to their leadership practice. This workshop introduces seasoned managers and emerging leaders alike to the importance of becoming intentional about their leadership style, giving them a set of practical management tools to help them become more intentional leaders.
- Have more managerial confidence
- Learn how to empower their teams
- Understand the eight roles a leader plays and when to play each role
- Become aware of their duty and ability to exert positive influence within their organization
- Learn 10-15 practical tools to support their leadership and management duties
Click here for course details and registration.
- June 14
9:00 am - 3:30 pm