Canadian Construction Documents Committee Webinar
June 8 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Gain flexibility with the CCDC 3 cost plus contract
Join us on June 8 from 13:00 to 14:30 (ET) for a deep-dive into CCDC 3, a standard prime contract between the owner and prime contractor to perform the required work on an actual-cost basis. This typically includes time, labour, and materials, plus a fee, consisting of a percentage and/or fixed amount. During this 90-minute presentation, you will learn:
- The roles, responsibilities, and risks of each party in CCDC 3;
- How CCDC 3 differs from the standard CCDC 2 stipulated price contract;
- When to use CCDC 3 and the challenges inherent to cost plus contracts;
- What costs are reimbursable; and
- What to consider when determining the contractor’s fee and execution plan.
Register today to reserve your spot!
- English – CCDC 3 webinar: June 8, 13:00 – 14:30 (ET)
- French – CCDC 3 webinar: June 22, 13:00 – 14:30 (ET)
Stay informed on future webinars! Subscribe to CCDC updates
- June 8
11:00 am - 12:30 pm