On-Line Services (also called On-Line Profile) is for anybody who has ever registered for an APEGS event, those who have already applied and their application is in process, or you are a current or former member of APEGS. The profile for a Certificate of Authorization (C of A) can also be viewed by an Official Rep. If you have not applied to APEGS yet, see the "Apply" section of our web site.
The services available in the On-Line Profile for members, licensees, applicants and C of A holders (once an application has been submitted) are:
- Fee Payments for any fees owing
- Demographic information on record with APEGS
- Contact information updates
- Checking application status, if applicable to you
- Continuing Professional Development reporting
- Choosing committees, etc to volunteer on with APEGS
- Mail and email exclusion lists
- If applicable to you, your Permission to Consult and Certificate of Authorization (C of A) information
- For C of As, the list of all engineers / geoscientists reponsible and their field of practice.
To access On-Line Services, click "Login" in the top right corner of this web page (accessible from all pages on the APEGS website). You will need your five-digit file number or registration number (use a preceding zero if you registration number is only 4 digits) and a password.
If you have never used your On-Line Profile before, you can have your password sent to an email address you have on record with APEGS. If you don't yet have an email address on record with APEGS, you can email email@example.com to have one added to your account.
Easy Payment instructions_for individuals (includes On-Line Profile access instructions)
Easy Payment instructions_for C of A (includes On-Line Profile access instructions)
Member Info Bulletin - Using Your On-Line Profile (July 2016).pdf
Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan
Achieving a Safe & Prosperous Future Through Engineering & Geoscience