Due to COVID-19, the APEGS office is closed and staff is working remotely until further notice. Our response time may be longer than usual. We appreciate your patience, and we apologize for the inconvenience.
Online Ethics Modules
APEGS Is pleased to offer its members a free option to obtain their annual verifiable ethics training. Please note that this module is one option available to members to earn their ethics credit for the year. For more examples of acceptable ethics activities, please refer to Section 3.3 of the CPD Program Document.
There are currently two modules available:
How It Works:
1. Click on the green button below.
- You will be taken to a separate website to access the module. Please note that this website is hosted by a 3rd party and is not connected to the APEGS database.
- If this is your first time on the site, you will need to create an account. This site is not connected to the APEGS database. This means you will need to create a new username and password.
- Each module is 1-hour in length. If needed, you can pause the video and come back later to watch the remaining portion. The system will remember where you left off.
- At the end of the video, a certificate of completion will appear on your dashboard. This is your proof of completion.
- You can re-watch the videos at any time. However, the system will only generate a certificate for the first time the module is completed. Therefore, to claim credit for the current year, you will need to watch a module you haven’t viewed yet.
- After you have completed the module, log into your APEGS Central account
- You will need to manually check the “Ethics Training” checkbox on your annual report. It will not be automatically updated for you.
- You are not able to bank the ethics activity. This means that a new ethics activity must be completed each year to satisfy that year’s ethics requirement.
- Example - If you did not complete your ethics activity in 2019 and were assigned the APEGS ethics module to make up for this deficiency, you will need to watch the module to satisfy your 2019 conditions and then do a separate ethics activity to meet your 2020 ethics requirement.
Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan
Regulating the professions. Protecting the public.