Jr. Engineer, Mine
July 28th, 2022
Cameco is seeking a Jr. Engineer, Mine located in Cigar Lake, Saskatchewan.
Position and Responsibilities:
Working with the Cigar Lake team, you will be responsible for providing mine engineering knowledge and expertise. Core responsibilities include planning and scheduling, ventilation, ground control, surveying and other activities to support production in a geo-technically challenging environment.
With safety as your core value, you will focus on high quality results and provide direction and guidance to ensure that planning is in place to achieve targets.
Requirements of the position:
- Bachelor’s degree in mine (or related) engineering
- Eligible for registration with the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan (APEGS)
- Strong communication, planning and organizational skills
- Work a rotational schedule and commute to site by aircraft
- Previous experience in an underground mining environment
Applicants will be considered for a level within the job progression which is appropriate to their qualifications. Preference will be given to Residents of Saskatchewan’s North.
- competitive pay
- superior benefits
- employee share ownership plan for all employees
- Live Better wellness program
To explore this career opportunity, please visit https://career17.sapsf.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=38028&company=Cameco
Deadline for applications is August 18, 2022. Please quote competition number 38028.